Thank you for visiting the Brizink website. By using this site, you agree to be bound by, and comply with, the following terms and conditions of use. You also agree to comply with any guidelines or rules posted regarding any product or service offered on this site. Please read them carefully. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, it is recommended that you do not continue using this website.
Unless otherwise specified, this agreement constitutes a legally binding contract between the user and Progress Office Products Pty Ltd trading as Brizink with respect to this website and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Brizink with respect to this website. Brizink reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which https://www.brizink.com.au is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Brizink encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of any updates.
- Content: All product specifications, images and other information published on our website have either been made accessible by suppliers, manufacturers or gathered from public-domain sources. Our intention is that all the information on the website should be as accurate and up to date as possible, however Brizink.com.au, or any third parties, cannot guarantee or provide any warranty as to the reliability or accuracy of the information contained within its pages. All actions taken by the user of this website are the responsibility of the individual and Brizink excludes any liability for any such errors or inaccuracies.Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- Unlawful or prohibited use: As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to Brizink that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. You may not use this website in any manner which could damage, disable or impair the website. You are not authorized, without prior written permission from Brizink to modify, reproduce, download, create derivative works or in any way exploit any of the content found on this website.
- Trademarks and Copyright: All website content including design, text, graphics, logos, images and any software used on the website, is the property of, or licensed to, Brizink and is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, contained in any such content.
- Other links: Our website may include links to, and details of, third party websites which does not signify that these websites and their content is endorsed by us. Brizink has no control over, and is not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- Communications: Visiting Brizink.com.au or sending emails to Brizink constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Title of Goods: The title of goods does not pass to the purchaser until the goods have been paid for in full. All ownership, title and risk of loss and/or damage in the goods purchased shall pass to you at the point and time at which the goods are dispatched.
- Payment: Terms of payment are at the sole discretion of Brizink and unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment must be received by us prior to acceptance of an order. We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard and PayPal. Orders are not binding until the order is accepted by Brizink and expressly conditions its acceptance of your order on your agreement to the Terms and Conditions.
- Pricing: All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. Brizink reserves the right to amend or make adjustments at any time to information or to the pricing structure without prior notice for the purposes of typographical errors or based on manufacturers’ or suppliers’ price changes.